Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Witchy Stitchy


This is my knitting/crocheting blog. I adore knitting blogs, I adore knitters. Sadly, I am not much of a knitter. But I am learning, slowly... So this blog is a combination of knitting and crocheting, so any viewers aren't stuck looking at my shoddy knitting all the time, they can oggle over my wonderful crochet projects as well. I know, I have a big ego... Why else would anyone start a blog though, if they didn't think that what they have to say deserves to be shared with the rest of the world? Bloggers are so egotistical.

4 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Rain said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

I like to think of it as just being sociable - who am I kidding? ;)

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Welcome! I read your posting on SnBLos Angeles and decided to have a look.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Signe said...

Awww, what a cutie! (big smile)

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Welcome to the Blog World!! I too knit and crochet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home