Sunday, January 29, 2006

IHS- continued...

So i could barely sleep last night, i kept coughing, i hate being sick.. as soon as the sun came up enough for me to see, i picked up the scarf and started working on it... I've got about 2 1/2 feet done so far, go me! i'll probably get a few more inches done today. Assuming i feel better tomorrow, i have to take my mom to the doctor, so i'll have lots of waiting room time to sit and knit... i'm a bit upset because about 7 inches into the scarf, i screwed up and had to rip out 2 rows. some of the stitches got twisted as i put them back on the needle, so there is a "scar" going halfway across one row... it doesn't look too bad, but its still frustrating. i decided to leave it alone because i wasn't sure i'd be able to actually fix it, i was worried about messing even more of it up... anyways, daphne is bugging me, she wants to play... she's jealous because the computer has my attention at the moment. i'll post more pictures tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home