Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i'm so bummed...

I'm at work right now, so I can't post pictures or anything.. recently I finished a crocheted Tigger doll, he's pretty big... I'm working on Pooh atm, so far i've got his snout, and one foot which needs to be frogged. the patterns are from a leisure arts book, but they just don't seem to work well for me. i use stitch markers, and i'm counting my stitches (two things i normally don't do), and i'm still ending up with uneven rounds...
One of the Joanns over here is closing, which means everything is on sale! I'm excited about it, and i'm dying to go shopping, especially now that i have a little bit of money in the bank. But i'm bummed because they aren't accepting checks, only credit cards and cash. big problem... there were some fraudulent charges on my debit card, so i reported it and requested a new card. well, they deactivated my current card, and have yet to mail me my new one. I avoid using my credit card, because i don't want to be irresponsible with it. Without my debit card, i can't get cash! its horrible. all of my money is sitting in the bank, waiting to be spent, and unfortunately, i am forced to neglect it... my fingers are itching to craft, i have some patterns for some really cute things i want to make, i'm just waiting for the right yarn, and with everything on sale, i could really use that...
in other news, walmart is closing their fabric department, it will only be available in the superstores. my mom is bummed about that, but she's waiting for everything to go on clearance at the regular stores... i wonder what they are going to do with the extra space... maybe they'll expand the yarn aisles... a girl can dream..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home