Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter

last night i went and saw the newest harry potter movie at midnight. First of all, let me say that I am not a big Harry Potter fan. I did not like that book at all, and I am not a fan of the movies in general. As usual, a lot was missing from the movie, but for once, it was okay. The book was filled with whiny drama and politics. The movie was better because much of that nonsense was cut out, making the story progress more smoothly. But why am I posting about that movie on my knitting blog? simple. The whole time I was watching the movie, sitting in the very front row where you can only focus on a small part of the screen at a time, my eyes were generally focused on the knit and crocheted garments worn by the cast, and thinking about trying to recreate some of them. As horrid as Dolores Umbridge is, she wears some cute jackets and such, and they are all pink. what's worse than just examining the construction of the garments was that i was also trying to identify the various yarns used in each one. I might be a bit crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home