Saturday, September 29, 2007

trigger finger

I don't know if trigger finger is genetic or not, but my mom has had surgery for it in the past. Now I'm getting it, and its really making it hard to crochet or knit, because both of my index fingers keep locking up, and my right ring finger is starting to, as well. I'm working on a baby blanket for my brother-in-law's cousin, but I can only do a row or two at a time before my fingers lock on me. Its crazy, I'm only 19, its not fair. I still have plenty of crafting left in me!

I may be losing my health insurance soon. I'm supposed to go to school full-time for it, and I was, but I had to drop one of my classes because I kept missing the deadlines for assignments, and it was more than half over. I was so behind, I doubt it would have been possible for me to still pass the class. so now I'm down to 9 units. I hope I don't lose my health insurance, I really need it, especially if I want this trigger finger thing fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home